In our funny, romantic and imaginative new adaptation of Cyrano de Bergerac, Cyrano is a brilliant deaf poet hopelessly in love with Roxy, a beautiful hearing woman. But she doesn’t understand sign language and instead loves Chris, his hearing brother. Can Cyrano express his love to Roxy with his hands? Or must he teach Chris to woo her, to “speak his words” for him? A new Sign Language spin on a classic love story.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre wins 6 Ovation Awards including Best Season and Best Production of a Play
- World premiere ‘Human Interest Story’ explores homelessness and truth in journalism
- PHOTOS: Actors gather at first rehearsal for world premiere of new play ‘Human Interest Story’
- Need some medicine for the spirit? A prescription for the soul?
- ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’ playwright Stephen Adly Guirgis: “There is grace in the theatre.”
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets