Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Stephen Sachs believes Fountain’s Outdoor Stage will be game-changer
This entry was posted in Arts, arts organizations, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, performing arts, Theater, theatre and tagged Animal Farm, arts organization, COVID-19, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, Outdoor Stage, pandemic, performing arts, Stephen Sachs, Steven Leigh Morris, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.