Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre cultivates compassion with arts education project ‘Fountain Voices’
- Conversations with Black Artists, Part II
- Conversations with Black Artists, Part I
- New play by France-Luce Benson opens virtual international festival ‘Long Distance Affair’
- Fountain Theatre earns 9 Ovation Award nominations, including Best Production of a Play
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
What’s your favorite Fountain highlight from 2019?
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Dance, Drama, Education, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2019, arts, arts organizations, Between Riverside and Crazy, Dance, Daniel's Husband, educational outreach, Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Hannah and the Dread Gazebo, highlight, Hollywood, Hype Man, Los Angeles, nonprofit, outreach, theater, theatre, Walking the Beat. Bookmark the permalink.