Recent Blog Posts
- Author Leslie Gray Streeter on the resilience of the human spirit, Sat Dec 28 @ 5pm PST
- In gratitude for the Fountain Theatre’s VOD presentation of ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’
- ‘Fountain Stream’ presents Larry Powell’s 12-part ‘The Gaze… No Homo,’ tackling systemic racism, homophobia head-on
- What is the story playwright Holli Harms needed to tell?
- Fountain Theatre awarded $42,300 grant from LA County for COVID-19 relief
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
What’s your favorite Fountain highlight from 2019?
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Dance, Drama, Education, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2019, arts, arts organizations, Between Riverside and Crazy, Dance, Daniel's Husband, educational outreach, Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Hannah and the Dread Gazebo, highlight, Hollywood, Hype Man, Los Angeles, nonprofit, outreach, theater, theatre, Walking the Beat. Bookmark the permalink.