Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre partners with L.A. Opera for conversation and book launch event “Smashing Barriers in Opera and Beyond”
- L.A. Premiere of Lucy Kirkwood’s ‘The Children’ opens Nov. 6 on the Fountain’s indoor stage
- NOW CASTING: LA Premiere of Lucy Kirkwood’s timely and riveting “The Children”
- Angie Kariotis talks Walking the Beat and its August 25 final presentation: BLACKOUT 2021
- Fountain Theatre hosts Monday press conference celebrating “Save the Performing Arts Act”
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
What’s your favorite Fountain highlight from 2019?
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Dance, Drama, Education, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2019, arts, arts organizations, Between Riverside and Crazy, Dance, Daniel's Husband, educational outreach, Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Hannah and the Dread Gazebo, highlight, Hollywood, Hype Man, Los Angeles, nonprofit, outreach, theater, theatre, Walking the Beat. Bookmark the permalink.