Recent Blog Posts
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
- Fountain Family Spotlight: Jenna Blaustein and Robert Leventer
- Playwright/Poet Kit Yan shares dream space on this weekend’s Saturday Matinee
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
What’s your favorite Fountain highlight from 2019?
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Dance, Drama, Education, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2019, arts, arts organizations, Between Riverside and Crazy, Dance, Daniel's Husband, educational outreach, Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Hannah and the Dread Gazebo, highlight, Hollywood, Hype Man, Los Angeles, nonprofit, outreach, theater, theatre, Walking the Beat. Bookmark the permalink.