Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre welcomes Sherrick O’Quinn as Theatre Education Manager
- Back by popular demand, Fountain Theatre’s hit production ‘If I Forget’ extends to Dec. 18
- Fountain Theatre to livestream final ‘hyper-staged’ reading of ‘Roe’ as free, public service
- Fountain Theatre earns 9 L.A. Drama Critics Circle Award nominations for excellence in 2020/21
- Lisa Loomer’s play tells “shocking” true story behind Roe v. Wade
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 108 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 108 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
What’s your favorite Fountain highlight from 2019?
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Dance, Drama, Education, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2019, arts, arts organizations, Between Riverside and Crazy, Dance, Daniel's Husband, educational outreach, Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Hannah and the Dread Gazebo, highlight, Hollywood, Hype Man, Los Angeles, nonprofit, outreach, theater, theatre, Walking the Beat. Bookmark the permalink.