Recent Blog Posts
- In gratitude for the Fountain Theatre’s VOD presentation of ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’
- ‘Fountain Stream’ presents Larry Powell’s 12-part ‘The Gaze… No Homo,’ tackling systemic racism, homophobia head-on
- What is the story playwright Holli Harms needed to tell?
- Fountain Theatre awarded $42,300 grant from LA County for COVID-19 relief
- ‘Raise Your Voice’ was our call to action
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Lesley Fera: The intimacy of the Fountain’s ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’ is “magical”
This entry was posted in Acting, actors, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged actress, Between Riverside and Crazy, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Lesley Fera, Los Angeles, Pretty Little Liars, Ron Brewington, Stephen Adly Guirgis, The Actor's Choice, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.