Recent Blog Posts
- Conversations with Black Artists, Part III
- Stephen Sachs believes Fountain’s Outdoor Stage will be game-changer
- Fountain board member Rabbi Anne Brener shares wisdom on CNN’s ‘We Remember’
- Sunday Brunch is about to be served!
- Fountain Theatre cultivates compassion with arts education project ‘Fountain Voices’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Lesley Fera: The intimacy of the Fountain’s ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’ is “magical”
This entry was posted in Acting, actors, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged actress, Between Riverside and Crazy, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Lesley Fera, Los Angeles, Pretty Little Liars, Ron Brewington, Stephen Adly Guirgis, The Actor's Choice, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.