Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre cultivates compassion with arts education project ‘Fountain Voices’
- Conversations with Black Artists, Part II
- Conversations with Black Artists, Part I
- New play by France-Luce Benson opens virtual international festival ‘Long Distance Affair’
- Fountain Theatre earns 9 Ovation Award nominations, including Best Production of a Play
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
VIDEO: How did playwright Stephen Adly Guirgis get idea for ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’?
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, playwriting, Theater, theatre and tagged Between Riverside and Crazy, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, playwright, playwriting, Stephen Adly Guirgis, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.