Recent Blog Posts
- Smash Hit LA Premiere ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’ extends to January 26 at Fountain Theatre
- Fountain Theatre welcomes Margaret E. Phillips, PhD, to its Board of Directors
- Lin-Manuel Miranda: “All art is political.”
- Lesley Fera: The intimacy of the Fountain’s ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’ is “magical”
- Now casting: Fountain Theatre world premiere ‘Human Interest Story’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
VIDEO: How did playwright Stephen Adly Guirgis get idea for ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’?
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, playwriting, Theater, theatre and tagged Between Riverside and Crazy, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, playwright, playwriting, Stephen Adly Guirgis, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.