Recent Blog Posts
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
VIDEO: Cops and students share stories in Fountain Theatre’s new outreach program ‘Walking the Beat’
This entry was posted in Art, artist, Arts, Arts education, arts organizations, Drama, Education, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Los Angeles, non-profit organization, Outreach Program, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged Angela Kariotis, Arts education, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, LAPD, Los Angeles, outreach, police, Stephen Sachs, students, theater, theatre, Theodore Perkins, Walking the Beat. Bookmark the permalink.