Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre’s virtual end-of-year party features playreading on Hollywood legend Bette Davis
- Author Leslie Gray Streeter on the resilience of the human spirit, Sat Dec 28 @ 5pm PST
- In gratitude for the Fountain Theatre’s VOD presentation of ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’
- ‘Fountain Stream’ presents Larry Powell’s 12-part ‘The Gaze… No Homo,’ tackling systemic racism, homophobia head-on
- What is the story playwright Holli Harms needed to tell?
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Rave reviews for ‘Daniel’s Husband,’ a “perfect 10” at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged Bill Brochtrup, Daniel's Husband, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, Jenny O'Hara, Jose Fernando, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, reviews, Simon Levy, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.