Recent Blog Posts
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Rave reviews for ‘Daniel’s Husband,’ a “perfect 10” at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged Bill Brochtrup, Daniel's Husband, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, Jenny O'Hara, Jose Fernando, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, reviews, Simon Levy, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.