Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Love is worth fighting for in ‘Daniel’s Husband’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged actors, Bill Brochtrup, Daniel's Husband, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, gay, gay marriage, Hollywood, Jenny O'Hara, Jose Fernando, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, Simon Levy, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.