Recent Blog Posts
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
- Fountain Family Spotlight: Jenna Blaustein and Robert Leventer
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Love is worth fighting for in ‘Daniel’s Husband’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged actors, Bill Brochtrup, Daniel's Husband, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, gay, gay marriage, Hollywood, Jenny O'Hara, Jose Fernando, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, Simon Levy, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.