Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
VIDEO: Actor Tim Cummings comes home to the Fountain Theatre for ‘Daniel’s Husband’
This entry was posted in actors, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, Los Angeles, love, new plays, performing arts, Theater, theatre and tagged actor, Bill Brochtrup, Daniel's Husband, Fountain Theatre, gay, gay marriage, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, The Normal Heart, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.