Recent Blog Posts
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Actor Ed Martin’s return to the Fountain Theatre in new play ‘Daniel’s Husband’ is “perfect”
This entry was posted in actors, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, Los Angeles, love, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged Bill Brochtrup, comedy, Daniel's Husband, drama, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, gay, gay marriage, Jenny O'Hara, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, same sex marriage, Simon Levy, The Boys in the Band, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.