Recent Blog Posts
- Director Guillermo Cienfuegos finds family and forgiveness in ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’
- Actor Montae Russell gets in the zone for ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’ at the Fountain Theatre
- VIDEO: Actress Lesley Fera says ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’ is “incredible.” Don’t miss it!
- What’s so special about theater?
- The choir needs preaching, too.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Actor Ed Martin’s return to the Fountain Theatre in new play ‘Daniel’s Husband’ is “perfect”
This entry was posted in actors, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, Los Angeles, love, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged Bill Brochtrup, comedy, Daniel's Husband, drama, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, gay, gay marriage, Jenny O'Hara, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, same sex marriage, Simon Levy, The Boys in the Band, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.