Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Actor Ed Martin’s return to the Fountain Theatre in new play ‘Daniel’s Husband’ is “perfect”
This entry was posted in actors, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, Los Angeles, love, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged Bill Brochtrup, comedy, Daniel's Husband, drama, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, gay, gay marriage, Jenny O'Hara, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, same sex marriage, Simon Levy, The Boys in the Band, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.