Recent Blog Posts
- Forever Flamenco returns — making summer hotter than ever!
- Larry Powell’s “The Gaze,” aired on Fountain Stream in 2020, earns 2 Daytime Emmy Award nominations
- Meet Barbara Herman and Susan Stockel, Executive Producers for An Octroon
- Fountain Theatre honors Juneteenth with free celebration and other events
- Intimate. Excellent. Leading the way.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Video: Actor Ed Martin’s return to the Fountain Theatre in new play ‘Daniel’s Husband’ is “perfect”
This entry was posted in actors, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Gay, Hollywood, Los Angeles, love, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged Bill Brochtrup, comedy, Daniel's Husband, drama, Ed Martin, Fountain Theatre, gay, gay marriage, Jenny O'Hara, Los Angeles, Michael McKeever, same sex marriage, Simon Levy, The Boys in the Band, theater, theatre, Tim Cummings. Bookmark the permalink.