Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
VIDEO: For playwright Idris Goodwin, hip hop play ‘Hype Man’ is about friendship
This entry was posted in African American, artist, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, hip hop, Los Angeles, Music, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged Fountain Theatre, friendship, hip hop, Hollywood, Hype Man, Idris Goodwin, justice, Los Angeles, new play, PLAY, playwright, racism, theater, theatre, West Coast Premiere. Bookmark the permalink.