Recent Blog Posts
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
NEW VIDEO: A backstage look behind the scenes of ‘Hype Man’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, African American, Arts, arts organizations, director, Drama, Fountain Theatre, hip hop, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Music, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, race, racism, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged African American, backstage, behind the scenes, Chad Addison, Clarissa Thibeaux, Deena Selenow, Fountain Theatre, hiphop, Hype Man, Idris Goodwin, Los Angeles, Matthew Hancock, music, racsim, theater, theatre, urban, video. Bookmark the permalink.