Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
NEW VIDEO: A backstage look behind the scenes of ‘Hype Man’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, African American, Arts, arts organizations, director, Drama, Fountain Theatre, hip hop, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Music, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, race, racism, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged African American, backstage, behind the scenes, Chad Addison, Clarissa Thibeaux, Deena Selenow, Fountain Theatre, hiphop, Hype Man, Idris Goodwin, Los Angeles, Matthew Hancock, music, racsim, theater, theatre, urban, video. Bookmark the permalink.