Recent Blog Posts
- Forever Flamenco returns — making summer hotter than ever!
- Larry Powell’s “The Gaze,” aired on Fountain Stream in 2020, earns 2 Daytime Emmy Award nominations
- Meet Barbara Herman and Susan Stockel, Executive Producers for An Octroon
- Fountain Theatre honors Juneteenth with free celebration and other events
- Intimate. Excellent. Leading the way.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
NEW VIDEO: A backstage look behind the scenes of ‘Hype Man’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, African American, Arts, arts organizations, director, Drama, Fountain Theatre, hip hop, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Music, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, race, racism, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged African American, backstage, behind the scenes, Chad Addison, Clarissa Thibeaux, Deena Selenow, Fountain Theatre, hiphop, Hype Man, Idris Goodwin, Los Angeles, Matthew Hancock, music, racsim, theater, theatre, urban, video. Bookmark the permalink.