Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
NEW VIDEO: A backstage look behind the scenes of ‘Hype Man’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, African American, Arts, arts organizations, director, Drama, Fountain Theatre, hip hop, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Music, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, race, racism, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged African American, backstage, behind the scenes, Chad Addison, Clarissa Thibeaux, Deena Selenow, Fountain Theatre, hiphop, Hype Man, Idris Goodwin, Los Angeles, Matthew Hancock, music, racsim, theater, theatre, urban, video. Bookmark the permalink.