We put an old piano out front on the sidewalk hoping someone would take it. Instead, people in the neighborhood are playing it. This guy from NY was driving by, saw the piano on the sidewalk, got out of his car, and began to boogie.
Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets