We put an old piano out front on the sidewalk hoping someone would take it. Instead, people in the neighborhood are playing it. This guy from NY was driving by, saw the piano on the sidewalk, got out of his car, and began to boogie.
Recent Blog Posts
- Forever Flamenco returns — making summer hotter than ever!
- Larry Powell’s “The Gaze,” aired on Fountain Stream in 2020, earns 2 Daytime Emmy Award nominations
- Meet Barbara Herman and Susan Stockel, Executive Producers for An Octroon
- Fountain Theatre honors Juneteenth with free celebration and other events
- Intimate. Excellent. Leading the way.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets