Recent Blog Posts
- Forever Flamenco returns — making summer hotter than ever!
- Larry Powell’s “The Gaze,” aired on Fountain Stream in 2020, earns 2 Daytime Emmy Award nominations
- Meet Barbara Herman and Susan Stockel, Executive Producers for An Octroon
- Fountain Theatre honors Juneteenth with free celebration and other events
- Intimate. Excellent. Leading the way.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
VIDEO: A behind-the-scenes peek in the rehearsal room of ‘Arrival & Departure’
This entry was posted in Acting, actors, Arts, arts organizations, creativity, Deaf, director, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged actors, Adam Burch, Arrival & Departure, Aurelia Myers, Brian Robert Burns, Brief Encounter, deaf, Deanne Bray, Fountain Theatre, Jessica Jade Andres, Los Angeles, reahearsal, Shon Fuller, Stasha Surdyke, Stephen Sachs, theater, theatre, Troy Kotsur. Bookmark the permalink.