Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
VIDEO: A behind-the-scenes peek in the rehearsal room of ‘Arrival & Departure’
This entry was posted in Acting, actors, Arts, arts organizations, creativity, Deaf, director, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, stage, Theater, theatre and tagged actors, Adam Burch, Arrival & Departure, Aurelia Myers, Brian Robert Burns, Brief Encounter, deaf, Deanne Bray, Fountain Theatre, Jessica Jade Andres, Los Angeles, reahearsal, Shon Fuller, Stasha Surdyke, Stephen Sachs, theater, theatre, Troy Kotsur. Bookmark the permalink.