Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video! Behind the scenes of ‘Citizen’ at Grand Park’s new LA Arts Festival
This entry was posted in actors, African American, Art, artist, Arts, Drama, film, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged Adenrele Ojo, arts festival, Arts Internship Program, Bernard K. Addison, Citizen: An American Lyric, Claudia Rankine, Fountain Theatre, Grand Park, Leith Burke, Los Angeles, Music Center, Our L.A. Voices, racism, Shirley Jo Finney, theater, theatre, Tony Maggio. Bookmark the permalink.