Recent Blog Posts
- Actress/Director Lisa Strum to share hilarious and poignant solo work on ‘Saturday Matinee’
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video! Behind the scenes of ‘Citizen’ at Grand Park’s new LA Arts Festival
This entry was posted in actors, African American, Art, artist, Arts, Drama, film, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged Adenrele Ojo, arts festival, Arts Internship Program, Bernard K. Addison, Citizen: An American Lyric, Claudia Rankine, Fountain Theatre, Grand Park, Leith Burke, Los Angeles, Music Center, Our L.A. Voices, racism, Shirley Jo Finney, theater, theatre, Tony Maggio. Bookmark the permalink.