Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video! Behind the scenes of ‘Citizen’ at Grand Park’s new LA Arts Festival
This entry was posted in actors, African American, Art, artist, Arts, Drama, film, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged Adenrele Ojo, arts festival, Arts Internship Program, Bernard K. Addison, Citizen: An American Lyric, Claudia Rankine, Fountain Theatre, Grand Park, Leith Burke, Los Angeles, Music Center, Our L.A. Voices, racism, Shirley Jo Finney, theater, theatre, Tony Maggio. Bookmark the permalink.