Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre honored by LADCC with Margaret Harford Award for excellence in theatre
- Stay Home: Fountain Theatre builds community alliances during time of crisis
- VIDEO: What is actor Rob Nagle’s favorite line from ‘Human Interest Story’?
- France-Luce Benson wants you to stay engaged
- To our Fountain Family: We are in this together
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video: Inspiring and changing young lives with Theatre as a Learning Tool
This entry was posted in Arts education, arts organizations, Education, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, non-profit organization, Outreach Program, performing arts, Theater, theatre and tagged Arts education, Barbara Goodhill, educational outreach, Fountain Theatre, inspiration, James Bennett, learning, Stephen Sachs, students, theater, theatre, Theatre as a Learning Tool. Bookmark the permalink.