Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video: Inspiring and changing young lives with Theatre as a Learning Tool
This entry was posted in Arts education, arts organizations, Education, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, non-profit organization, Outreach Program, performing arts, Theater, theatre and tagged Arts education, Barbara Goodhill, educational outreach, Fountain Theatre, inspiration, James Bennett, learning, Stephen Sachs, students, theater, theatre, Theatre as a Learning Tool. Bookmark the permalink.