Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Take a look at what audiences are saying about ‘Building the Wall’ at the Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in Drama, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged audiences, Bo Foxworth, Bob Lentz, Building the Wall, Fountain Theatre, Judith Moreland, Los Angeles, Michael Michetti, National New Play Network, NNPN, Robert Schenkkan, theater, theatre, Toni Trenton, world premiere. Bookmark the permalink.