Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
NEW VIDEO! Rave Reviews for ‘Baby Doll’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, movies, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, Tennessee Williams, Theater, theatre and tagged actors, baby doll, Daniel Bess, Emily Mann, Fountain Theatre, George Roland, John Prosky, Karen Kondazian, Lindsay LaVanchy, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Times, new plays, performing arts, Pierre LaVille, plays, rave reviews, Simon Levy, Tennessee Williams, theater, theatre, video, West Coast Premiere. Bookmark the permalink.