Recent Blog Posts
- Conversations with Black Artists, Part III
- Stephen Sachs believes Fountain’s Outdoor Stage will be game-changer
- Fountain board member Rabbi Anne Brener shares wisdom on CNN’s ‘We Remember’
- Sunday Brunch is about to be served!
- Fountain Theatre cultivates compassion with arts education project ‘Fountain Voices’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
NEW VIDEO: Actress Karen Kondazian compares ‘Baby Doll’ to other plays by Tennessee Williams
This entry was posted in Acting, artist, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, Los Angeles, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, playwriting, stage, Tennessee Williams, Theater, theatre and tagged actor, actors, actress, baby doll, Daniel Bess, Emily Mann, Fountain Theatre, George Roland, John Prosky, Lindsay LaVanchy, Los Angeles, new plays, performing arts, plays, playwriting, Simon Levy, stage adaptation, Tennessee Williams, theater, theatre, video, West Coast Premiere. Bookmark the permalink.