Actor Daniel Bess says our upcoming West Coast Premiere of Tennessee Williams’ Baby Doll is “fast, furious, dirty, a little kinky, funny as hell, and a little scary. It’s a little bit of all you want.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Watch this woman dance in the face of catastrophe. You will be inspired. I was.
- Fountain Theatre honored by LADCC with Margaret Harford Award for excellence in theatre
- Stay Home: Fountain Theatre builds community alliances during time of crisis
- VIDEO: What is actor Rob Nagle’s favorite line from ‘Human Interest Story’?
- France-Luce Benson wants you to stay engaged
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets