Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
NEW VIDEO! Meet actor Pablo Castelblanco from ‘My Mañana Comes’ at Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in Acting, actors, Arts, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, immigration, Latino, Los Angeles, Mexican American, new plays, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged actor, American Dream, busboy, comedy, drama, Elizabeth Irwin, Fountain Theatre, Latino, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Premiere, Mexican, My Manana Comes, Pablo Castelblanco, performing arts, plays, restaurant, theater. Bookmark the permalink.