Recent Blog Posts
- Conversations with Black Artists, Part III
- Stephen Sachs believes Fountain’s Outdoor Stage will be game-changer
- Fountain board member Rabbi Anne Brener shares wisdom on CNN’s ‘We Remember’
- Sunday Brunch is about to be served!
- Fountain Theatre cultivates compassion with arts education project ‘Fountain Voices’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video: In rehearsal with our LA Premiere of fast and funny ‘My Mañana Comes’
This entry was posted in actors, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, immigration, Latino, Los Angeles, Mexican American, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged actor, African American, Armando Molina, busboy, comedy, drama, Elizabeth Irwin, Fountain Theatre, Hispanic, immigration, Latino, Lawrence Stallings, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Premiere, My Manana Comes, new play, Pablo Castelblanco, performing arts, Peter Pasco, restaurant, Richard Azurdia, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.