Recent Blog Posts
- NOW CASTING: LA Premiere of Lucy Kirkwood’s timely and riveting “The Children”
- Angie Kariotis talks Walking the Beat and its August 25 final presentation: BLACKOUT 2021
- Fountain Theatre hosts Monday press conference celebrating “Save the Performing Arts Act”
- WarnerMedia awards grant to Fountain Theatre’s cops/kids program ‘Walking the Beat’
- Forever Flamenco returns — making summer hotter than ever!
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video: In rehearsal with our LA Premiere of fast and funny ‘My Mañana Comes’
This entry was posted in actors, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, immigration, Latino, Los Angeles, Mexican American, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged actor, African American, Armando Molina, busboy, comedy, drama, Elizabeth Irwin, Fountain Theatre, Hispanic, immigration, Latino, Lawrence Stallings, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Premiere, My Manana Comes, new play, Pablo Castelblanco, performing arts, Peter Pasco, restaurant, Richard Azurdia, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.