Recent Blog Posts
- Watch this woman dance in the face of catastrophe. You will be inspired. I was.
- Fountain Theatre honored by LADCC with Margaret Harford Award for excellence in theatre
- Stay Home: Fountain Theatre builds community alliances during time of crisis
- VIDEO: What is actor Rob Nagle’s favorite line from ‘Human Interest Story’?
- France-Luce Benson wants you to stay engaged
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video: In rehearsal with our LA Premiere of fast and funny ‘My Mañana Comes’
This entry was posted in actors, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, immigration, Latino, Los Angeles, Mexican American, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged actor, African American, Armando Molina, busboy, comedy, drama, Elizabeth Irwin, Fountain Theatre, Hispanic, immigration, Latino, Lawrence Stallings, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Premiere, My Manana Comes, new play, Pablo Castelblanco, performing arts, Peter Pasco, restaurant, Richard Azurdia, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.