Recent Blog Posts
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Video: In rehearsal with our LA Premiere of fast and funny ‘My Mañana Comes’
This entry was posted in actors, arts organizations, Drama, Fountain Theatre, immigration, Latino, Los Angeles, Mexican American, new plays, non-profit organization, performing arts, plays, playwright, Theater, theatre and tagged actor, African American, Armando Molina, busboy, comedy, drama, Elizabeth Irwin, Fountain Theatre, Hispanic, immigration, Latino, Lawrence Stallings, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Premiere, My Manana Comes, new play, Pablo Castelblanco, performing arts, Peter Pasco, restaurant, Richard Azurdia, theater, theatre. Bookmark the permalink.