Called “hot, gritty and intoxicating” by the Village Voice and “a wild man… [who] makes me scream out ‘Ole!’” by Dance Insider, dancer Antonio Rodriguez Jiminez (“ El Chupete”) comes from Sevilla, Spain to headline the June 15 edition of L.A.’s premier flamenco series, Forever Flamenco! at the Fountain Theatre. This month’s line-up also includes guitarist/artistic director Gabriel Osuna; guitarist Jose Tanaka; singer Antonio de Jerez; percussionist Gerardo Morales; and dancers Mizuho Sato and Pamela Lourant. With only 80 seats in four rows, the Fountain Theatre is the perfect venue to experience the art of flamenco. Produced by Deborah Lawlor.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre honored by LADCC with Margaret Harford Award for excellence in theatre
- Stay Home: Fountain Theatre builds community alliances during time of crisis
- VIDEO: What is actor Rob Nagle’s favorite line from ‘Human Interest Story’?
- France-Luce Benson wants you to stay engaged
- To our Fountain Family: We are in this together
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets