Called “hot, gritty and intoxicating” by the Village Voice and “a wild man… [who] makes me scream out ‘Ole!’” by Dance Insider, dancer Antonio Rodriguez Jiminez (“ El Chupete”) comes from Sevilla, Spain to headline the June 15 edition of L.A.’s premier flamenco series, Forever Flamenco! at the Fountain Theatre. This month’s line-up also includes guitarist/artistic director Gabriel Osuna; guitarist Jose Tanaka; singer Antonio de Jerez; percussionist Gerardo Morales; and dancers Mizuho Sato and Pamela Lourant. With only 80 seats in four rows, the Fountain Theatre is the perfect venue to experience the art of flamenco. Produced by Deborah Lawlor.
Recent Blog Posts
- Actress/Director Lisa Strum to share hilarious and poignant solo work on ‘Saturday Matinee’
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets