Called “hot, gritty and intoxicating” by the Village Voice and “a wild man… [who] makes me scream out ‘Ole!’” by Dance Insider, dancer Antonio Rodriguez Jiminez (“ El Chupete”) comes from Sevilla, Spain to headline the June 15 edition of L.A.’s premier flamenco series, Forever Flamenco! at the Fountain Theatre. This month’s line-up also includes guitarist/artistic director Gabriel Osuna; guitarist Jose Tanaka; singer Antonio de Jerez; percussionist Gerardo Morales; and dancers Mizuho Sato and Pamela Lourant. With only 80 seats in four rows, the Fountain Theatre is the perfect venue to experience the art of flamenco. Produced by Deborah Lawlor.
Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets