Forever Flamenco! presents an All-Star Flamenco Weekend: Antonio Triana and Company on Jan. 17 and 18, featuring magnificent singer José Cortés (from Spain) and mesmerizing dancer Fanny Ara (born in France, trained in Spain); and Lakshmi Basile and Company on Jan. 19, featuring two guest artists – guitarist Pedro Cortés and percussionist and festero Luis de la Tota, who brings joy and fun to every show he’s in.
With only 80 seats in four rows, The Fountain Theatre is the perfect place to view Flamenco. Each show features a roster of world-class Flamenco dancers, singers and musicians drawn from the rich pool of Flamenco artists in Southern California, with additional guest artists brought from San Francisco, Albuquerque and Spain.
Friday, Jan. 17 at 8 pm and Saturday, Jan. 18 at 8 pm
- Antonio Triana and Company
- Guitarristas (Guitarists) – Gabriel Osuna, Antonio Triana
- Cantaores (Singers) – José Cortés, Antonio de Jerez
- Bailaores (Dancers) – Vanessa Albalos, Fanny Ara, Manuel Gutierrez
Sunday, Jan. 19 at 8 pm
- Lakshmi Basile and Company
- Guitarrista (Guitarist) – Pedro Cortés
- Cantaor (Singer) – Jesus Montoya
- Palmero/Cajonero (Percussionist) – Luis de la Tota
- Up-right Bass – Jeff Basile
- Bailaora (Dancer) – Lakshmi Basile
Forever Flamenco Jan 17-19 (323) 663-1525 GET TICKETS