Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
2013: A Season of the Heart at the Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Deaf, designers, director, Drama, flamenco, new plays, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2013, actors, Deborah Lawlor, Flamenco, flamenco dancing, Forever Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Heart Song, In The Red and Brown Water, Ken LaZebnik, Larry Kramer, Los Angeles, new plays, On the Spectrum, performing arts, plays, playwriting, Season of the Heart, Shirley Jo Finney, Simon Levy, Stephen Sachs, Tarell Alvin McCraney, The Normal Heart, theater, theatre, Troy Kotsur, world premiere. Bookmark the permalink.