Recent Blog Posts
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
2013: A Season of the Heart at the Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Deaf, designers, director, Drama, flamenco, new plays, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2013, actors, Deborah Lawlor, Flamenco, flamenco dancing, Forever Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Heart Song, In The Red and Brown Water, Ken LaZebnik, Larry Kramer, Los Angeles, new plays, On the Spectrum, performing arts, plays, playwriting, Season of the Heart, Shirley Jo Finney, Simon Levy, Stephen Sachs, Tarell Alvin McCraney, The Normal Heart, theater, theatre, Troy Kotsur, world premiere. Bookmark the permalink.