Recent Blog Posts
- Forever Flamenco returns — making summer hotter than ever!
- Larry Powell’s “The Gaze,” aired on Fountain Stream in 2020, earns 2 Daytime Emmy Award nominations
- Meet Barbara Herman and Susan Stockel, Executive Producers for An Octroon
- Fountain Theatre honors Juneteenth with free celebration and other events
- Intimate. Excellent. Leading the way.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
2013: A Season of the Heart at the Fountain Theatre
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, arts organizations, Deaf, designers, director, Drama, flamenco, new plays, performing arts, plays, Theater, theatre and tagged 2013, actors, Deborah Lawlor, Flamenco, flamenco dancing, Forever Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Heart Song, In The Red and Brown Water, Ken LaZebnik, Larry Kramer, Los Angeles, new plays, On the Spectrum, performing arts, plays, playwriting, Season of the Heart, Shirley Jo Finney, Simon Levy, Stephen Sachs, Tarell Alvin McCraney, The Normal Heart, theater, theatre, Troy Kotsur, world premiere. Bookmark the permalink.