Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
The Fire of Flamenco
This entry was posted in Dance, dancer, flamenco, performing arts, singer, theatre and tagged Barnsdall Art Park, Caminos Flamencos, Flamenco, flamenco dancing, flamenco guitar, Forever Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Jason McGuire, Jose Cortes, Los Angeles, manuel de la cruz, seguiriyas, Yaelisa. Bookmark the permalink.