Recent Blog Posts
- Watch this woman dance in the face of catastrophe. You will be inspired. I was.
- Fountain Theatre honored by LADCC with Margaret Harford Award for excellence in theatre
- Stay Home: Fountain Theatre builds community alliances during time of crisis
- VIDEO: What is actor Rob Nagle’s favorite line from ‘Human Interest Story’?
- France-Luce Benson wants you to stay engaged
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
The Fire of Flamenco
This entry was posted in Dance, dancer, flamenco, performing arts, singer, theatre and tagged Barnsdall Art Park, Caminos Flamencos, Flamenco, flamenco dancing, flamenco guitar, Forever Flamenco, Fountain Theatre, Jason McGuire, Jose Cortes, Los Angeles, manuel de la cruz, seguiriyas, Yaelisa. Bookmark the permalink.