Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Backstage Snapshots and Video at “Cyrano”
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, Deaf, Fountain Theatre, new plays, performing arts, plays, playwright, theatre and tagged American Sign Language, ASL, Cyrano, Cyrano de Bergerac, Daniel Durant, deaf, Deaf West Theatre, Eddie Buck, Fountain Theatre, Ipek D. Mehlum, Ipek Mehlum, Los Angeles, Maleni Chaitoo, new plays, Paul Raci, plays, playwriting, Simon Levy, Stephen Sachs, Victor Warren, world premiere. Bookmark the permalink.