Recent Blog Posts
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
- Groundbreaking livestream ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’ is artistic and financial success for Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Backstage Snapshots and Video at “Cyrano”
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, Deaf, Fountain Theatre, new plays, performing arts, plays, playwright, theatre and tagged American Sign Language, ASL, Cyrano, Cyrano de Bergerac, Daniel Durant, deaf, Deaf West Theatre, Eddie Buck, Fountain Theatre, Ipek D. Mehlum, Ipek Mehlum, Los Angeles, Maleni Chaitoo, new plays, Paul Raci, plays, playwriting, Simon Levy, Stephen Sachs, Victor Warren, world premiere. Bookmark the permalink.