Recent Blog Posts
- In gratitude for the Fountain Theatre’s VOD presentation of ‘The Ballad of Emmett Till’
- ‘Fountain Stream’ presents Larry Powell’s 12-part ‘The Gaze… No Homo,’ tackling systemic racism, homophobia head-on
- What is the story playwright Holli Harms needed to tell?
- Fountain Theatre awarded $42,300 grant from LA County for COVID-19 relief
- ‘Raise Your Voice’ was our call to action
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, Deaf, Fountain Theatre, new plays, performing arts, theatre and tagged American Sign Language, Cyrano, Daniel Durant, deaf, deaf actor, Deaf West Theatre, Eddie Buck, ensemble, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Ipek D. Mehlum, Los Angeles, Maleni Chaitoo, Martica de Cardenas, Troy Kotsur, Victor Warren. Bookmark the permalink.