Recent Blog Posts
West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
explores truth in journalism at the Fountain
- 2022: What a year at the Fountain. See for yourself.
- How one woman shows us that our lives do not end
- Coming out of our caves to be together again
- Fountain Theatre gives women a voice with free readings of ‘My Body, No Choice’ Nov 2 & 3
- West Coast premiere of ‘The Lifespan of a Fact’
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
This entry was posted in actors, Arts, Deaf, Fountain Theatre, new plays, performing arts, theatre and tagged American Sign Language, Cyrano, Daniel Durant, deaf, deaf actor, Deaf West Theatre, Eddie Buck, ensemble, Fountain Theatre, Hollywood, Ipek D. Mehlum, Los Angeles, Maleni Chaitoo, Martica de Cardenas, Troy Kotsur, Victor Warren. Bookmark the permalink.