In our funny, romantic and imaginative new adaptation of Cyrano de Bergerac, Cyrano is a brilliant deaf poet hopelessly in love with Roxy, a beautiful hearing woman. But she doesn’t understand sign language and instead loves Chris, his hearing brother. Can Cyrano express his love to Roxy with his hands? Or must he teach Chris to woo her, to “speak his words” for him? A new Sign Language spin on a classic love story.
Recent Blog Posts
- Actress/Director Lisa Strum to share hilarious and poignant solo work on ‘Saturday Matinee’
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets