In our funny, romantic and imaginative new adaptation of Cyrano de Bergerac, Cyrano is a brilliant deaf poet hopelessly in love with Roxy, a beautiful hearing woman. But she doesn’t understand sign language and instead loves Chris, his hearing brother. Can Cyrano express his love to Roxy with his hands? Or must he teach Chris to woo her, to “speak his words” for him? A new Sign Language spin on a classic love story.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre honored by LADCC with Margaret Harford Award for excellence in theatre
- Stay Home: Fountain Theatre builds community alliances during time of crisis
- VIDEO: What is actor Rob Nagle’s favorite line from ‘Human Interest Story’?
- France-Luce Benson wants you to stay engaged
- To our Fountain Family: We are in this together
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets