At the first rehearsal last week of his play Blood Knot at the Signature Theatre Company in New York, our dear friend Athol Fugard spoke movingly about the first production in South Africa nearly 50 years ago and dedicated the current production, which he is also directing, to his old dear friends and fellow artists Barney Simon and Zakes Mokae.
Recent Blog Posts
- Forever Flamenco returns — making summer hotter than ever!
- Larry Powell’s “The Gaze,” aired on Fountain Stream in 2020, earns 2 Daytime Emmy Award nominations
- Meet Barbara Herman and Susan Stockel, Executive Producers for An Octroon
- Fountain Theatre honors Juneteenth with free celebration and other events
- Intimate. Excellent. Leading the way.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets