At the first rehearsal last week of his play Blood Knot at the Signature Theatre Company in New York, our dear friend Athol Fugard spoke movingly about the first production in South Africa nearly 50 years ago and dedicated the current production, which he is also directing, to his old dear friends and fellow artists Barney Simon and Zakes Mokae.
Recent Blog Posts
- Actress/Director Lisa Strum to share hilarious and poignant solo work on ‘Saturday Matinee’
- Art imitates life in site-specific Zoom play ‘Talking Peace’ by France-Luce Benson
- Make Your Voice Heard: Today is Voter Registration Day
- Award-winning Philly playwright Josh Wilder is now finding brotherly love in L.A.
- NOW HIRING: Arts Intern for Community Engagement at Fountain Theatre
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets