At the first rehearsal last week of his play Blood Knot at the Signature Theatre Company in New York, our dear friend Athol Fugard spoke movingly about the first production in South Africa nearly 50 years ago and dedicated the current production, which he is also directing, to his old dear friends and fellow artists Barney Simon and Zakes Mokae.
Recent Blog Posts
- Watch the magic happen! Set for Bluefish Cove is loaded onto the Outdoor Stage
- Meet the Cast of Last Summer at Bluefish Cove
- Last Summer at Bluefish Cove Opens June 17 on the Fountain’s Outdoor Stage
- Fountain Theatre co-founder Deborah Lawlor passes away at 83.
- Now Casting: 40th Anniversary production of landmark play “Last Summer at Bluefish Cove”
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Email SubscriptionJoin 107 other subscribers
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 107 other subscribers
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets