At the first rehearsal last week of his play Blood Knot at the Signature Theatre Company in New York, our dear friend Athol Fugard spoke movingly about the first production in South Africa nearly 50 years ago and dedicated the current production, which he is also directing, to his old dear friends and fellow artists Barney Simon and Zakes Mokae.
Recent Blog Posts
- Last chance! The Fountain Theatre’s hit world premiere production, Detained, to close on May 15
- NOW CASTING: L.A. Premiere of “If I Forget” on Fountain Theatre Outdoor Stage directed by Jason Alexander
- Happy Birthday, Fountain Theatre!
- Fountain Theatre’s audio play Numbered Days, a moving, true love story, launches today
- World Premiere of “Detained” opens Feb. 19 on the Fountain Theatre’s indoor stage
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Follow Blog via Email
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets